Tuesday Money is a policy model for Universal Basic Income.
The model includes various adjustable parameters, such as the size of the payments.
Choosing those parameters leads us to a candidate Tuesday Money Policy.
We measure success of such a proposed Tuesday Money Policy in terms of these Principal Goals.
(This image also shows the first few rules of the framework).
|Excerpt from Tuesday Money analysis doc
It contains a statement of policy elements, parameters, and analysis goals.
- Link to Tuesday Money PDF, revised 2019-05-01
For accessibility, below are repeated the same 7 goals stated as selectable text.
Principal Design Goals
The Tuesday Money policy model is intended to potentially achieve the following goals, under suitable
choice of parameters.
- PG1) Broad prosperity, shared national economic success
- PG2) Personal freedom to move, work, invest and innovate
- PG3) Reduced carbon emissions from thriving Main St. economy
- PG4) Stability of expectations for consumers and markets
- PG5) Simplified federal government and reduced bureaucracy
- PG6) Empowerment of individual choice and state+local discretion
- PG7) Policy tuning using adjustable parameters, rather than rule revisions